The PGPM in Marketing and Communications has 1,100 hours of classroom contact and field work hours. Of this, around 600 hours will be the General Management module which has been described earlier and which is common to all streams of specialization.
The specialization course aims to give a comprehensive understanding of theory and practice in the field of marketing and communications management.
The following courses are covered in the Program. Some of them are offered as Elective courses.
- Consumer Behaviour
- IT Enabled Services Management
- Brand Management
- Rural Marketing
- Retail Management
- Advertising Management
- B2B Marketing and Key Account Management
- Sales and Distribution Management
- Direct Marketing
- Media Planning
- Digital Marketing
- SMAC(Social, Mobility, Analytics, Cloud)
- Services Marketing
- Project Management
- Business Planning
Elective courses (any two have to be chosen by all)
- Corporate Communications and Public Relations
- New Product Development
- Marketing Analytics
- International Marketing Management
The students will undergo a one month internship in the month of March.